Thursday, May 5, 2016

Attorney Michael Zarrella Announces Trial Victory on Felony Assault Charges

Attorney Michael Zarrella announces his most recent trial victory.   Attorney Michael Zarrella secured a not guilty verdict on behalf of a client facing Felony Assault charges.  The trial commenced in Providence Superior Court on May 3, 2016 and was completed on May 5, 2016.  After deliberating for 50 minutes, the jury came down with a verdict of NOT GUILTY on all charges. 

The facts of the case were front page news.  The news reported that a woman sustained facial injuries inside the women’s bathroom at Skarr Hookah Lounge Bar.  The reported allegation was that the complaining witness told police she was assaulted by the defendant. The complaining witness stated she was pushed into the bathroom by the defendant who hit her in the face multiple times and knocked out some of her teeth.


http://wpri.com/2014/08/02/woman-assaulted-in-federal-hill-lounge/

3 comments:

  1. Great job Mike. Ironically you never know which way the jury is going to deliberate, however , speaking from experience, and unfortunately several times, if ever in a similar situation, Michael Zarrella is the attorney to hire as I was all but hung and MZ got me the absolute unexpected, well to me unexpected, though MZ was confident and needless to say, I was a very very happy client, as I walked out of the court room rather then being isolated to a 8'x8' cell as the prosecutor wanted to hand me 8 years and MZ did his magic and out I walked a free man. Before you waste your time or money with one of these advertised jokes (attorneys) , see Mike. 401-523-5271

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Mike. Ironically you never know which way the jury is going to deliberate, however , speaking from experience, and unfortunately several times, if ever in a similar situation, Michael Zarrella is the attorney to hire as I was all but hung and MZ got me the absolute unexpected, well to me unexpected, though MZ was confident and needless to say, I was a very very happy client, as I walked out of the court room rather then being isolated to a 8'x8' cell as the prosecutor wanted to hand me 8 years and MZ did his magic and out I walked a free man. Before you waste your time or money with one of these advertised jokes (attorneys) , see Mike. 401-523-5271

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really useful for many people I think. Because many times I have found the useful information which was really important for me. Reading this your post was good.

    Dui Attorney Plantation

    Traffic Ticket Lawyer Plantation

    ReplyDelete